I am very pleased to provide dog walking and accompanied services. I have four of my own dogs - most rescued - and enjoy both agility and obedience with my dogs, all using positive, reward based, force-free training.
I welcome your questions and look forward to meeting to you and your family; furry and human.
I provide: Group Dog Walking (max 4 client dogs), Solo Dog Walking, Family Dog Walking, Dog Walking with training, Training, Puppy Visits, Recovering/Older dog visits, Pet Visits, Pet Sitting, Dog Sitting, Overnight Pet Sitting, Pet Taxi, Shower & Drying services, deliveries of dog food ( Nutriment ), treats and accessories.
I am trained - much by IMDT - and continue my professional development/learning, experienced, insured, DBS checked, Canine First Aid checked, safely crated and temperature controlled vehicle, recommendations and references available.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch and see Services for more details.
Sold in 500g trays.
For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here
Feed 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
- A species-appropriate diet that does not contain any grains, refined carbohydrates, or high-starch ingredients
- Contains functional foods and supportive herbs
- High in protein and low in carbohydrates
- Fortified with antioxidants
- Increased vitamins A, D & E and lycopene from natural sources
- Enhanced Omega 3 Fatty Acids (EPA & DHA) from both white fish and added fish oil
- Berries and mushrooms for healthful polysaccharides, beta glucans, polyphenols, and sulfur-containing molecules
- Flavour and palatability are very high, and encourage eating in animals with decreased appetite
White Fish (Haddock, Pollock), Organic Chicken with bone, Organic Chicken heart and liver, Shiitake mushrooms, Blueberries, Parsley, Salmon Oil, Spirulina, Sunflower seeds, Turmeric
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information
- White fish is high in protein and healthy fats.
- Organic Chicken and offal to ensure no unnecessary antibiotics.
- Mushroom polysaccharides are well documented for the health properties they possess.
- Blueberries are a whole-food antioxidant, these types of berries contain ellagic acid, anthocyanosises, and flavonoids that help scavenge free radicals.
- Salmon Oil is a good source of vitamin D.
- Spirulina is rich in antioxidants and contains a high concentration of vitamins and minerals. Spirulina contains key micronutrients for maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Turmeric contains curcumin a compound that is well documented for its health properties.
- Quality protein for maintaining the immune system.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 74%
- Protein: 12%,
- Fat: 9%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2%,
- Fibre: 1%,
- Carbohydrate 2%,
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food