I am very pleased to provide dog walking and accompanied services. I have four of my own dogs - most rescued - and enjoy both agility and obedience with my dogs, all using positive, reward based, force-free training.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch and see About – Services for more details.
Laverstoke Organic Lamb and Tripe - 500g
Contains 100% organic fresh meat, offal and bone.
Organic Lamb Breast with Bone (50%), Organic Lamb Tripe (30%), Organic Lamb Heart (10%), Organic Lamb Kidney (5%), Organic Lamb Liver (5%).
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 67.0%
- Protein: 14.0%
- Fat: 15.0%
- Ash: 2.1%
- Fibre: 1.5%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food